Foot Locker, Americas leading global footwear retailer and apparel always provides some special benefit to countries Armed Force, Military personnel for their unbeatable services. Special 20% off on wide range of Foot Locker.
A Special Discount of 20% to members of America’s military for their service. benefit available for both men and Woman.
Foot Locker Honoring Heros with 20% OFF for Military Personnel
Foot Locker offers 20% Off Most purchase (Some exclusions apply) to US military.
The MILITARY DISCOUNT of 20% OFF as follows:
- Eligible Military Personal i.e U.S. military (America’s Army, Nevy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps) either Serving or have served to qualify for a 20% discount on your FootLocker.com.
- click on Military Discount link under “payment method” during checkout. You may be asked to upload documents to help validate your service e.g Military ID card (either Active or expired ID card), Orders, or Deployment Records, form DD214 (dept. of defense discharge papers).
- Acceptable image formats are .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, .tiff. Acceptable document formats are .doc, .docx, .pdf, .rtf, or HTML
- One Discount per order
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS TO AVAIL DISCOUNT:
- Active duty personnel in any branch of the military, their spouse, and eligible dependents
- Retirees receiving Military benefits, including their eligible spouse and dependents
- Other individuals, eligible spouses, and dependents may qualify if they are currently receiving military benefits
UNQUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR OFFER:
- Veterans who are not receiving military benefits
- National Guard or Reservists
- Civilians who are employed by the Federal Government or work on a military base
Some Restriction May Apply.
Terms and Conditions apply as per Foot Locker policy.